Name: Vasishta Chary
Company: Ascian Consultancy
Facebook Id: https://www.facebook.com/vasishta93
- Tell us something about yourself?
I am studying in School Of Liberal Studies PDPU in Gujarat and did my 12th from Bharat national Public School Ram Vihar Delhi
I have worked as marketing executive with TheIndianEconomist.com and have worked with Reliance in the field of Social Media Marketing.
I also possesss experience in Event management and Publicity at college and school level and have also worked on a couple of experiments and theories on social media marketing, mainly on psycho-public reaction of pictorial implication and crowds interaction capacity with mentioned theme.
- Tell us something about your business.
My company – Ascian Consultancy – mainly focuses on assisting startups with legal assistance, web assistance and online marketing, we also cater to clients of various needs and requirements and provide over a no of services but as of now we mainly focus on web development and social media marketing and offline marketing assistance.
- What is your philosophy towards work?
As a kid there were these 2 poems which mainly shaped me – “The Road Not taken” and “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening” both by Robert frost which motivated me to do something out of the box and work hard with superior dedication in my life and more so over they also made me different from the pack. But I am not all work and no play I also believe in the aesthetics of lives and the “carpe diem “
- Whom do you admire as your role model? And why?
Well to be frank I do not possess a role model but I admire a no of qualities in a no of people across the globe and across various fields. I admire Larry Page for his audacity of challenging the all the major search engines of all times networks and beat them to ground, I admire bill gates who had the power and inspiration to actually make a name among the world with windows which rode Linux to the ground. In India I admire Narayan Murthy for the dedication and energy he put in towards Infosys, I admire JRD Tata for his innovation vortex and the capacity to initiate change.
- “Management is core to every individual, organization & society.” Give your views on it.
Well I feel management is just not managing a company or a firm or an office/work space but is a method, a technique which assist to organize and make work easier at every level and I feel management does not vary from level to level but is a process that makes a wholesome impact be it on the individual or the company.
- Name 3 qualities of prime importance that a businessman should possess.
Any entrepreneur according to me must poses 3 basic qualities:
- Ability to take risk
- Ability to take losses in life
- According to you, what are the challenges for Entrepreneurship today?
The major challenges faced by any new age entrepreneurs are the social pressure, parental pressure, educational pressure.
- Can Entrepreneurship be taught in B-Schools/Management Institutes/Colleges?
I feel entrepreneurship cannot be taught in any school or institute as it’s something that comes with passion but skills required by an entrepreneur can be taught to people who wish to start their new venture.
- Is the Name of the Institute from where a student pursues his/her Graduation/Post Graduation or other courses important while setting up your business?
The name of institute matters somewhat cos if a person is from a premier institute it creates a level of trust and integrity.
- Do you think today’s economy is conducive for a new venture to start upon?
Frankly economic condition does not matter to a start-up cos the rates and profit margin can be kept very flexible and main aim for the startup is not to earn money, but to create a name and make a change in the market.
- “Earning more & more is the motive behind any business.” Is it justifiable?
Earning more and more is not the main reason as a motive for growth, the main reason for growth is to make a name and impact in the market.
- Share with us the most enjoyable moment you had experienced on work.
The most enjoyable moment in my work was when I got a call from a forum and was invited to speak on student entrepreneurship in a forum full of my peers
- Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
BMS.co.in – I love the initiative and concept to assist student of management studies and promote entrepreneurship.
For more details about the Ascian Consulting, you can visit http://ascian.in/
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019