1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
It’s so true that college days are the best and the most unforgettable and the most happy days of students life.
It feels great to be a CR of second year BMS. For me it’s a responsible work, you have a responsibility of the entire class. Being a CR itself is a memory.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Leadership is a quality that few people have. It’s a quality of encouraging, motivating and inspiring the people towards the right direction.
I have proved my leadership quality by taking all the responsibility of collecting the notes from the faculty and distributing it to the entire class. We communicate through the students on a regular basis and make sure they are doing good.
I guess. ……..
I’m enthusiastic and I always carry a very positive attitude about anything in life good or bad and I’m friendly to everyone around and give them valuable suggestions.
My message is – BE YOURSELF. Believe in you, your abilities. Do whatever you wish to do which makes you happy. You are someone different and a very special individual.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019