Name –Shreedhar Sahu
College Name – Alkesh Dinesh Mody Institute for Financial and Management Studies
Course Name- BMS
Which year -SY
- Tell us about yourself (your background, why did you join the course)?
ANS: HI! I am from Commerce stream. I chose BMS since it’s a management course. The subjects in this course prompted me to join BMS.
- How does it feel to be the Class Representative of the class? (How long have you been the CR of the class, what motivated you to become the CR)
ANS: It feels great to be the CR, but sometimes it’s frustrating, too.
- What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
ANS: According to me, leadership means a person’s ability to motivate his team-mates and discuss issues with them so that a decision can be taken and should not do partiality with anyone. Honestly, I can’t remember of any situation now.
- What are the most important values you demonstrate as a leader?
ANS: The values that I demonstrate as a leader are being patient and having control over my anger.
- Does a leader need to be motivated? How can leaders maintain themselves to stay
ANS: Yes, a leader needs to be motivated. A leader should always be strong in times of darkness and doubts so stay motivated.
- What is the most difficult part of being a leader?
ANS: Making all members work as a team is the most difficult part of being a leader.
- What is your greatest strength and weakness as a leader?
ANS: The unity of my group is my strength and clashes in the group are my weakness.
- According to you, what is BMS?
ANS: According to me, BMS is just a management course where an individual’s skills are developed.
- As a student, what changes would you like to bring in Indian education system?
ANS: education should be made more interesting and practical.
- What would you advice someone planning to do BMS?
ANS: don’t choose this course due to pressure; it should be completely your choice.
- Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition? What is your message to the upcoming BMS students?
ANS: Compete with yourself, rather than with others. Stay updated on recent issues, they enhance your knowledge. Give this course, your best.
- Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
ANS: The site has helped many students. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
INTERVIEW BY KHADIJA QURESHI