1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
As a CR. my favorite college memory was when I was appreciated for the work I did for my friends.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Leadership is the ability of a person to convince the other person. As a CR, I proved that I have leadership quality when I was able to convince the people to participate in Mr. and Mrs. Fresher and we got 40 students as participants from 10 students.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
I want to carry on my family business after completing MBA in Marketing and the practical knowledge is gained now as a CR.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
The ability to convince people is the quality I like the most because I think that if you are not able to convince people then you cannot do anything as you don’t have people’s support and 1 person cannot make a difference without the other people’s support.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
I would like to say only 1 thing that Give priorities to people as well as to your goal and do not forget your individual goals as well. Last but not the least, do not think that you are above others, think that you are at the same level as others. Only then you can understand th
The following two tabs change content below.
We, at BMS.co.in, believe in sharing knowledge and giving quality information to our BMS students. We are here to provide and update you with every details required by you BMSites!
If you want to join us, please mail to [email protected]