- Tell us something about yourself?
I love jewelry and accessories from my childhood and I have always been praised by my friends for my coordinating jewelry with my wardrobe, I wear a lot of semi precious colorful jewelry like corals, pearls, rubies etc.
- Tell us something about your venture.
As I have always dreamt of becoming a jewelry designer with an exclusive and exotic label I have started this online venture “Coral Reef” (https://www.facebook.com/CoralReef.priyasanath)
- What is your philosophy towards work?
My philosophy is to revive the ancient work (dying art) done by the artisans and delivering to the new age world.
- Whom do you admire as your role model? And why?
I admire actress Kiron Kher and Sri devi for their ability to carry themselves very well with bold jewelleries.
- “Management is core to every individual, organization & society.” Give your views on it.
Undoubtedly. I feel any venture to be successful an active & aspiring management should be in place at every level of operation.
- Name 3 qualities of prime importance that a women entrepreneur should possess.
Passion, Perseverance and Foresight.
- According to you, what are the challenges for Women Entrepreneurship today?
Education, Encouragement and Enterprise.
Can Entrepreneurship be taught in B-Schools/Management Institutes/Colleges?
Yes why not?
- Is the Name of the Institute from where a student pursues his/her Graduation/Post Graduation or other courses important while setting up your business?
No not at all.
- Do you think today’s economy is conducive for a new venture to start upon?
Yes I feel it is very conducive with the present advancement in science & technology.
- “Earning more & more is the motive behind any business.” Is it justifiable?
No without passion money brings in more greed.
- Share with us the most enjoyable moment you had experienced on work.
Every moment a client receives my jewelry and gives me a positive and impressive feedback it is an enjoyable moment for me.
- Your message to the aspiring entrepreneurs?
Have passion towards your work with not much expectations and rest not till the goal is achieved.
History- 1 year of business with online sale of two months.
Vision/Mission- To make coral reef an international brand.
Products & Service- Manufacture and Sale of Antique and Semi precious jewelry.
Marketing Strategy- Conduct exhibitions in India and abroad. I have been invited to participate in the Indo American Annual fair that takes place in New Jersey.