1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
As one says, college days are the days which can never be revisited. As my first step in the course of BMS, I realized what people meant when they said this. College gives me the freedom of completely being myself and BMS is a course that pushes me enough to bring out the best within me.
As a fresher in the course there are limited memories as off now that includes the tension before tests, the excitement for first group discussion, making friends, brewing friendship with professors.
I foresee lots of more memories in the next two years of BMS but by far the only thing I realize is that this is one of the best decision of my life to chose an esteemed course like BMS.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Everyone has a different perception when the word “Leadership” strikes them. Some consider being a leader; pride,some call it as a duty and some feel it as a burden or responsibility. For me it is a mixture of all the aspects.
Leadership is a quality you have within yourself that makes you follow your will, its being able to motivate people to agree at a common point; not force people but to explain them the reason behind the particular topic of discussion.
There are many instances in routine life when you have to prove the inbuilt skill of leadership.
I, personally feel immensely proud of myself when I got the opportunity to guide my few classmates on the procedures and happenings of the course when they approached me after being a little late with the admission formalities.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
My future plans after completing my BMS would be to pursue my MBA from an institution abroad, and finally being able to run my own Multinational Corporation.
My ultimate goal in life would be to have the two main foundations of todays world; POWER and MONEY on which all the pillars of modern world are laid on.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
The best quality I think I like about myself is my Patience and Cooperation with others and in harsh situations.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
I would like to tell my youngsters/ juniors that BMS is a complete houseful package which fulfills all the aspects of todays corporate world and it was a wonderful decision taken by me to join this course.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019