- I am working with Intel Company and had achieved a certificate of Intel Training Program.
- I have been selected as the CR since my 9th standard till date.
- I have scored 75% in my 12th standard.
- I am good at understanding people and motivating them.
My aim is to achieve my MBA and earn lots of respect from my colleagues. One thing I like is to work technically and practically from your mind rather than working hard.
Q.3) Future plans:
My future plans is to do MBA after completing my TYBMS and also want to do Software Engineering from GNIIT alongwith MBA and then work with corporate sector.
Travelling, playing football, using new technology.
Q.6) Favorite things about your college:
My college made me feel great as faculties are very helpful. They help us to improve skills, conduct creative events and special thanks to my Coordinator who always supports us.
Q.7) Benefits of doing BMS:
BMS course is very needful as it makes us to develop our public relation skills, learn more about general knowledge and teaches us to present yourself in organizations.
BMS course has helped me to improve my personality, creativity in presentations and developed my speaking skills.
Q.8) Changes in BMS:
More practical-oriented subjects should be introduced than theoretical.
Q.9) Favorite BMS memories:
Industrial visit in 2013 Jaipur. I had lots of fun with friends.
Q.10) Advice to youngsters:
Give respect and take respect. It would help you in building your personality. Have lots of fun in your life but make your study as well as your personal life balance. Work smart rather than hard work. Don’t lose hope. When the SUN goes down, the STARS come out. Enjoy your life. 🙂
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019