- Tell us something about yourself?
An Internet worm from Mumbai, passionate about startups, Crazy for Food, Fitness & Football.
Graduated from Chetana’s BMS and pursued Post Graduation from WLC, UK. Has been a part of several budding startups before I started HiringMonk.
- Tell us something about your business.
HiringMonk is a unique, Inexpensive and Guaranteed recruitment service intended for start-ups and SMEs. The streamlined process, experienced recruiters and guaranteed hiring makes recruitment easier than ever.
Unlike conventional recruitment firms, HiringMonk works on a fixed-fee model with plans as low as INR 10,999/-
The best part start-ups are loving the concept.
- What is your philosophy towards work?
Things don’t just fall in place; you need to make them happen.
- Whom do you admire as your role model? And why?
I don’t have role models like Steve Jobs, or Zuckerberg or any spiritual leader for that matter. I always loved/admired the way one of my senior/friend worked. It was an honor for me to work under him. He taught me how to be cool in tense situations and the ability to manage people. His name is “Adeel Siddiqi”
True were the words he believed and implemented “Great people are great with people”
- “Management is core to every individual, organization & society.” Give your views on it.
Everything in life revolves around management, which I skillfully learnt in my BMS days. Especially the value of “Time management”, stating the fact that everyone here is been equally distributed with 24 hours, depends what you make out of it.
- Name 3 qualities of prime importance that a businessman should possess.
Excellent oratory skills.
- According to you, what are the challenges for Entrepreneurship today?
What’s life without enigma? You name it and there’s a challenge today, starting with,
4 Ps that we learnt back in days.
Hiring the right people
But that’s what entrepreneurs are supposed to tackle, as they say. “A ship is safe in the port, but that’s not what ships are built for!”
- Can Entrepreneurship be taught in B-Schools/Management Institutes/Colleges?
Hell yeah! At least the basics of what the journey of entrepreneurship is all about. Students today can be trained to become next generation businessmen, than being managers at top companies.
- Is the Name of the Institute from where a student pursues his/her Graduation/Post Graduation or other courses important while setting up your business?
I personally don’t think so, it may be important when you go down for an interview. But when you are setting up your own business, it barely matters if you passed out from Tier 1 or Tier 2 institutes, rather your mindset and will power plays an important role.
- Do you think today’s economy is conducive for a new venture to start upon?
The market is too big and the demand is never ending. Customers are looking for better products at reasonable prices. More entrepreneurs will eradicate monopoly & give rise to perfect competition. (I know it’s getting way too theoretical, buts that’s what it is!)
- “Earning more & more is the motive behind any business.” Is it justifiable?
To be honest, it may not be the sole motive, but it is a very important factor. Otherwise why wouldn’t you be running an NGO? Again, having said that customer needs and wants can’t be compromised on.
- Share with us the most enjoyable moment you had experienced on work.
The feeling you get when you are starting up, especially when you are setting up your office space. I’m a kind of person who believes in having utmost comfort and a young culture. Hence our office is like our next home. It has bean bags, dart boards, Music all the while, trendy infrastructure and the coolest policies anyone can think of.
- Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
The website is solving the purpose for student who are thinking a career ahead once they have cleared their 12th grade. Plus it turns out to be a one-stop-shop for all BMS related activities. It highlights how BMS is better than other available courses. Keep it up guys – cheers!
History– We commenced our operations on 31st of May 2013. A young start-up with a purpose of solving the most important need for budding entrepreneurs. Human Resources!
Vision/Mission– To provide the best resources at lowest possible costs.
Products & Service– Inexpensive and Guaranteed Recruitment Solutions
Marketing Strategy– Word of Mouth, SEO, SEM, PPC and Social media.
Existing Market Presence– There are hardly a couple of other firms who function in the manner that we do and they too are young startups. We have already received a lot of appreciation in terms of our website and modus operandi. Remember the name, you will hear a lot soon!
Future Plans– We have recently started and from 2 people team, we are now 8 in merely 3 months of operation.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019