1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
The unforgettable days of college life are the days when we used to sit back in college for pollution management project. And ofcourse the outstation trip to Jaipur will never be forgotten.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Leadership according to me doesn’t mean just being a person leading a group of people but a person who takes along his team and works. Somebody whose team looks upto and aspire to become like.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
Be somebody who is recognized for the good work and is aspired to be like. Gain name and respect in whichever domain I am working.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
I am a good listener and a people’s person as I’m with them not only at happy moments but also at sad times. I can say I am approachable.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
Be honest and true in whatever you do and that will always lead you to success.
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016