Aggregate %- 77.8%
Project Grade- O
Electives chosen in Sem 6 – Retail management
Did you take Coaching? If yes, which classes?
Yes, Scholar Classes, Nerul.
– Music, watching movies & hanging out with friends & family
– I have got the best student award in final year.
Fondly known as (name) in the college group :
Ambition in life-
to join a public sector bank as Probationary Officer.
Most memorable moment in BMS –
Being recognised by BMS.co.in after securing highest marks in my college.
Funniest thing you did in the BMS course –
participated in ramp walk.
Define BMS in 1 line –
A foundation course for future managers.
1) Which factors were considered in mind while selecting the Sem 6 Electives/Optional subjects?
– Personal interest
– Scoring opportunity
– Relevance in today’s market
Yes, used the sample papers during exam preparation.
3) How do you feel to be a consistent topper in both Sem 5 and Sem 6 exams?
– Securing highest marks in sem 5 itself was a big motivation factor. Support of family & friends was always there and I always tried to do my best in the examinations. Topping the exams was never really the target.
4) Behind one topper are many people who stood by him/her during those uncertain times when he/she was merely an ‘aspirant’. Would you like to tell the world, who were those people in your case? Any specific incidence that you would like to share with the readers?
– My family members & some close friends. Their unconditional support has always been there.
5) What is your message to the aspirants?
– Focus on your studies. Study through out the year (don’t wait till the exam time). Identify your strengths & weaknesses and practice practical subjects like OR &IF regularly as they require more attention.
6) What was your study plan?
– I covered my entire syllabus first and then identified the important portions & also portions where I needed to work harder. Subsequently revisited all the topics before examinations with emphasis on important topics/ subjects.
Subjects Name – Source of your preparation –
Entrepreneurship & SME – Rishabh publication
Operation research – Vipul Prakashan
International Finance – Rishabh for theory& Vipul for practical sums.
International marketing – Himalaya publication
IMTP – Rishabh publication
Retail management – Rishabh publication
7) Marks of every subject
Entrepreneurship & SME – 72
Operation research – 78
International Finance – 87
International marketing – 78
IMTP – 78
Retail management – 83
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019