Q. 1) 5 Interesting Facts About YOU:
1) Achievements / Skills / Knowledge :
- Leadership skills.
- Like to learn and gain maximum knowledge
2) What is your aim / philosophy of life?
- Aim is to make it large by ethical means.
- Philosophy that I believe in is that “What comes easy won’t last”
3) What are your future plans after BMS?
- M.com in marketing field and work along with it.
4) What are your hobbies / likes?
- Being Leader
5) Any dislikes?
- Unethical and selfish behavior
Q.2) 5 Fantastic Facts About Your BMS Life:
1) Positive / Negative things about your college?
Best faculty inculcated the best of knowledge in me.. Negative would be the infrastructure.
2) Positive / Negative things about your BMS course?
Made me more intelligent and Wise. Negative- I don’t see any drawbacks of this course.
3) How has BMS course helped you to develop your personality? / What did you learn from BMS?
Bms has developed my personality and groomed me in a way to face the world. Helped me to understand business better.
4) What are the changes you want to bring in the BMS course?
Should have compulsory Live field projects.
5) Share your favorite BMS / college memories?
Meeting the best of friends and professor and also the learnings that I have got from them.
Q.3) What are the thoughts / advices / tips you would like to give to today’s youngsters?
If you believe in yourself and the work that you want to do, you can achieve it… So go ahead and try.. Failure is not the Actual Failure.. Not trying is a bigger one..!
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019