All projects should be typed on A4 sheets, Font Size 12, Times New Roman, one and a half spacing on executive bond paper. The project report shall have appropriate chapter scheme and be presented in total indicative pages of 60-80 pages of subject.
Project Report Format:
1. Cover Page
§ Table of Content – Details of content page number wise
§ List of Tables and Charts – Numbered tables and charts with details of page numbers where they are presented.
6. Executive Summary: Executive summary should contain synopsis of report in brief.
7. Report: Detailed Structure –
§ Chapter 1: Introduction
§ Chapter 2: Research Methodology
§ Chapter 3: Literature Review
§ Chapter 4 till Chapter ‘N’: Body of the report in detail, appropriately divided in required number of chapters.
§ Chapter ‘N +1’: Conclusion and Recommendation
§ Tools of Data collection (if used) should be specified clearly in the report.
§ Annexure (if Any)
§ Sample Questionnaire (if used)
8. Bibliography/References: Format –
Name of Author, Name of book or journal, details of where published, page number-numbers referred to, year of publication
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019