1) Business Environment is a Theory subject which deals with Constituents and Evolution of Business Environment, International Business Environment and Indian response to the Business Environment. It is an interesting subject as one studies about the Social and cultural factors, political ideology, Challenges for Indian Economy and Government Policies. In simple terms, Business Environment makes you learn about the various human activities like production, extraction or purchase or sales of goods that are performed for earning profits.
2) Industrial Law is a Theory Subject which deals with Laws related to Industrial Disputes, Relations, Health, Safety, Welfare, Social Legislations and Compensation Management. The Acts are difficult to remember but these laws are very important in manufacturing companies. Since Law is a subject which everyone should know, Industrial Law helps to know the legal boundaries and follow the procedures of the companies. But in reality, one may find that these laws are outdated and requires drastic changes.
3) Computer Applications in Business is a Practical subject which involves Theoretical knowledge of Spreadsheets, Web Designing, E-Commerce, MIS. If you know how to operate them, then theory would be easy. Computer Applications in Business provides an overview of the integrated software packages most often used in the workplace. You learn basic features and business applications for the word processor, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
4) Managerial Economics I is a Theory subject which deals with application of managerial skills in economics, more over it helps to find problems or obstacles in the business and provide solution for those problems. It is a branch of Economics that applies microeconomic analysis to specific business decisions. It bridges economic theory and economics in practice. One learns about Demand Analysis, Production and Costs, Market Structures.
5) Business Mathematics is a Practical subject which deals with real-life problems from the business world. It is mathematics used by commercial enterprises to record and manage business operations. One learns Elementary Financial Mathematics, Matrices, Determinants, Derivatives and their applications. Need to practice a lott in this subject!
6) Introduction to Cost Accounting is a Practical Subject which deals with budget and actual cost of operations, processes, departments or product and the analysis of variances, profitability or social use of funds. Managers use cost accounting to support decision-making to cut a company’s costs and improve profitability. Cost Control, classification, techniques of marginal costing is what you learn and this subject also requires practice as well as an understanding of the concepts.
7) Environmental Management is a Theory Subject which involves management of all components of the bio-physical environment, both living (biotic) and non-living (abiotic). The three main issues that affect managers are those involving politics (networking), programs (projects), and resources (money, facilities, etc.). One learns about the Environment Composition, Resources and Wealth, Environmental Degradation and need for Sustainable Development.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019