– There are moral hazard risks engendered by dealing with foreign authorities.
– Management of this risk is possible through invoking lessons taught in agency theory. The trick is to anticipate potential situations where the host country would be likely to take action, and build automatic and irreversible counter-incentive into the original agreement.
– Usually involves a third party who the host country must appease (i.e. World Bank, IMF).
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019