– True derivatives, but formulated from combinations or mixtures of other types of derivatives.
– They are tailored to the very specific risk exposures of a single firm, and can be very complicated.
– Paid off on the contingency that some type of interest rate increased above a particular cap rate, or declined below a particular floor rate (the distance between the two being termed a wedding band).
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019