- Ethical Dilemma: A Ethical Dilemma is a situation where the decision – maker has to choose between right and right. For example, in Ramayana, Ram had to choose between two Dharmas – (a) to abide by his Father’s words and proceed to the forest for 14 years, or (b) to ignore his father’s words and rule the country as a Kshatriya Prince. Both these alternatives constitute ’right action” by applying different yardsticks / viewpoints.
- Ethical Dilemma in business: In business, the manager / decision – maker is faced with moral and ethical decisions daily. He has to tackle ethical issue and choose between – )i) right and wrong, (ii) right and right. For example, in the case of a Salesperson, does offering a gift to a customer constitute a bribe or sales promotion?
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019