- Conservation refers to the saving or rationing of natural resources for later use.
- Conservation, looks primarily to the future, i.e. the need to limit consumption now to have resources available for tomorrow. Thus, Pollution “ consumes” pure air and water, and Pollution control “ conserves” them for the future.
- Depletion of resources is primarily a concern for future generations. Conservation, therefore, is the only way of ensuring a supply of tomorrow’s generations.
- Earlier, Business enterprise were mainly concerned with “using” the economic resources in the best possible manner. Now, there is an increase awareness to “conserve” the ecological resources.
- Factors like –(i) awareness of social responsibility, (ii) need to adopt ethical values, and (iii) more statutory requirements towards pollution control, environment – friendly practices, etc, have translated into providing safety for ht workers at workplace, concern for their health, reducing pollution and incorporating environmental values in governance.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019