Communication Competency: Communication Skills Interview Questions
- Give an example when you had to explain a complex technical issue to someone who hasn’t had any technical experience.
- Describe a situation when you had to convince others.
- Give an example of when you had to present complex information in a simplified manner in order to explain it to others.
- How do you establish good communication and information flow with others?
- How do you stimulate the sharing of further information?
- What are conversation impressions other than words? How do you use these to communicate effectively with others?
- How do you show an interest in what another person is saying?
- What are the techniques that you use to clarify obscure message meanings?
- How do you maintain a positive discussion?