- Cognition is the study of the human acquisition, storage, processing and retrieval of information and its impact on decision making;
- Cognitive processes: perception; problem solving; task;
- Cognitive styles (types and categories of cognitive approaches) and strategies (cognitive approaches to specific problems);
- Need to consider cognitive processes when understanding entrepreneurial decision making (contrast to economic rationality).
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019