Assignments are a great hassle in a student’s life especially if not completed on time. The main reason for not completing your assignments is procrastination. The more you delay, the more it takes a backseat and then a bomb drops on you on the day of the submission. Here are a few tips to save yourself from last minute hassles
1. Make a list of all the assignments that are supposed to be done.
Once you make a list of all the assignments, prioritize according to the date. The ones which have submission dates in the near future complete them first.
2. Set aside time for your assignments.
Set some time aside from your busy schedule for you assignments. Try to make a specific time and do not let laziness get over you. Collect all the required material which will be needed.
3. Switch off
Switch off from all the means which tend to disturb you. Stay away from your cellphone which is the biggest means of disturbance and a great nuisance when you study. So keep it away till you complete your work.
4. Keep a specific place fixed for your assignments and studies.
Choose a place in your house which is in your comfort zone and is away from all the hustle and bustle in the house. Find that spot in the house which secludes you from the rest of the home when you are busy.
5. Do the homework
Last but not the least, after all the jazz complete your homework which is much more important.
– Kashmira Tambe
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016