Robert Huth is a German professional footballer born on 18th August and is currently of 30 years. He also plays center back for Stoke City. Here are a few facts that you must know about him:
Huth always wanted to support Werder Bremen as it wasn’t that popular during earlier days on TV.
- He was a ball boy at the 1997 DFB-Pokal Final.
- Huth has played for the German National Team at the 2003 FIFA World Youth Championship.
- Premier League Championship-2004-05
- Premier League Runners-Up -2003-04
- Stoke City
- FA Cup Runner-Up -2010-11
FA Cup semi final 2011 – Robert Huth goal-
- Germany National Football Team
- FIFA Confederations Cup third place:2005
- FIFA World Cup third place:2006
- Stoke City coaching staff’s player of the year-2010
- Sir Stanley Mattews Potteries Footballer of the year-2011
- Stoke City Players’ Player of the Year-2011
- He recently tweeted on twitter that he hates Christmas
- He was out of Captian One Cup fourth round tie because he suffered a severe injury (as on 28th October).
- Robert Huth Mocks Stoke City Team-Mate Ryan Shawcross With Twitter.
- (According to May 2014 news piece)he said players should also be banned for three matches for crying on the field after Luis Suarez started crying at Crystal Palace.
He is very tall with a height of 6 feet and 3 inches.
The best of Robert Huth
Latest posts by Shreya Karania (see all)
- The Journey Of A Successful BMS Content Writer Intern – Ms. Shreya Karania - March 30, 2015
- 7 Facts You Need To Definetly Know About Kayla Mueller - February 15, 2015
- Top 3 Latest News Pieces That Every Barcelona Fan Should Know About Its Favourite Team - February 15, 2015