Born on 19th February 1960 Prince Andrew is the son of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip who is the Duke of Edinburgh.Here are 7 random facts about the Duke of New York
2. He first attended Gordonstoun in Scotland then Heatherdown School near Ascot in Berkshire and Britannia Royal Naval College at Darthmouth and has completed A-levels in English, History, Political Science and Economics.
3. He has played the duty of UK’s Special Representative for International Trade and Investment at World Economic Forum 2008.
4. He is capable and a keen Golfer and also was the captain of the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews.
5.Prince married Sarah Ferguson in the year 1986 but when then later in 1996 they headed for a divorce and also Ferguson was said to have an affair with the Financial Advisor.
A video of their marriage
6. The Duke of York worked with UK Trade & Investment, part of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, as the United Kingdom’s Special Representative for International Trade and Investment.
A woman claimed that between 1999 and 2002 she was forced by Jefferey Episten to have sex with the Prince when she was minor.
Latest posts by Shreya Karania (see all)
- The Journey Of A Successful BMS Content Writer Intern – Ms. Shreya Karania - March 30, 2015
- 7 Facts You Need To Definetly Know About Kayla Mueller - February 15, 2015
- Top 3 Latest News Pieces That Every Barcelona Fan Should Know About Its Favourite Team - February 15, 2015