Swine Flu is no longer another medical term or disease unknown to any layman. With the increase in the number of victims fallen prey to the disease from school going children to the senior-most citizens this term is feared by all. Here are few facts on this disease:
- The other term given to this disease is PIG/HOG INFLUENZA.
- Its general Symptoms on the earliest stages include-
- sore throat
- muscle pain
- severe headaches
- and discomfort in the body
- The causes of this pandemic and contagious flu is pig. It is actually through pork producers and veterans that this virus has been transmitted to humans.
- Ways To Prevent
Eating Foods like mushrooms, fresh garlic, wild caught salon, tea, yoghurt, dark chocolates, oysters, almonds, strawberries, etc.
- Get Swine Flu Vaccine and Tambiflu if detected the virus
- If cold, get massages .
- Maintain distance for unwell people
- Cover mouth and nose while in public
- Recently the deadly disease has set its footstep in the royal state of India- Rajasthan where 5 people have died out of swine flu in Jaipur, Dassau and Jodhpur. Also the chief minister, Ashok Gehlot is reported to be tested positive for the disease. The death toll is approximately 52 or more than that.
Latest posts by Shreya Karania (see all)
- The Journey Of A Successful BMS Content Writer Intern – Ms. Shreya Karania - March 30, 2015
- 7 Facts You Need To Definetly Know About Kayla Mueller - February 15, 2015
- Top 3 Latest News Pieces That Every Barcelona Fan Should Know About Its Favourite Team - February 15, 2015