1) Rajesh Ranjan, better known as Pappu Yadav, was born in 1961 or 1962 to a farming family in Khurda, Karveli Madhepura District. He is an Indian Politician from Rashtriya Janata Dal.
2) He won elections to the Lok Sabha in 1991, 1996, 1999 and in 2004 from several constituencies in Bihar.
3) In February 2008, he was convicted in the murder of Communist Party Of India(Marxist) legislator Ajit Sarkar and sentenced to life imprisonment. He was also accused of Kim Davy’s(prime accuse in Purulia Arms Drop Case) safe exit from India.
4) He was debarred from the 2009 general elections. Mr.Yadav is believed to be affiliated to the Congress.
5) Pappu Yadav defeated Sharad Yadav in 2014 general elections.
Images Of Pappu Yadav:-
Videos Of Pappu Yadav:-
Latest posts by Aisha Khan (see all)
- 5 Interesting Facts About Chelsea F.C. That You Should Know - December 29, 2014
- 5 Quick Facts About Somalia That You Should Know - December 29, 2014
- Interesting Facts About Sun TV COO’s Arrest That You Do Not Know - December 27, 2014