GoAir is an Indian Low cost carrier based in Mumbai. It commenced operations in November 2005. As of January 2014, it is the fifth largest airline in India by market share. Its hubs are at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai and Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi.
Here are some of the Interesting Facts that you must know about ‘Go Air‘:
1. GoAir was founded in the year 2005 by Jehangir Wadia, the younger son of eminent Indian industrialist Nusli Wadia. Jehangir Wadia is also the Managing Director (MD) of the airline.
Here is the image of Jehangir Wadia:
Here is the image of Nusli Wadia:
2. GoAir operates domestic passenger services to 22 cities with over 140 daily flights and approximately 975 weekly flights.
Here is the image of GoAir’s Aircraft:
3. Some of the GoAir’s aircraft are painted in blue & white, with the carrier’s logo on the tail and others are in different color schemes including pink, sky blue, light green, Red, grey and brown.
Here is the image of GoAir’s pink Aircraft:
Here is the image of GoAir’s Red Aircraft:
Here is the image of GoAir’s sky blue Aircraft:
Here is the image of GoAir’s light green Aircraft:
Here is the image of GoAir’s grey Aircraft:
Here is the image of GoAir’s brown Aircraft:
Here is the image of the carrier’s logo on the tail:
4. GoAir does not provide any complimentary meals in its flights instead they have a in which the passengers have a wide choice of Café Coffee Day snacks, sandwiches, samosa, cookie, soft drinks, tea, coffee, mineral water and many more.
5. GoAir offers a premium service known as “Go Business“in which the passengers, at a nominal higher fare, get comfortable leg room seats as well as welcome drink with free hot meals and an increased baggage allowance.
Go Air:What Next?
Latest posts by Soumya Nadar (see all)
- 5 Awesome Facts That You Ought To Know About The ‘Delhi Elections’ - February 7, 2015
- 5 Interesting Facts That You Ought To Know About The Indian Playback Singer ‘Shreya Ghoshal’ - February 7, 2015
- 5 Facts That You Ought to Know About ‘Praveen Togadia’ - February 7, 2015