- Olympic gold medal is actually just One percent gold while rest is majorly silver and some amount of copper.
- Football is called Soccer in US but it were British who invented the word, well it is actually a ‘slang’ word, earlier it used to be Association Football so to do it a short form it was called Socca then it became Socker and now it is called Soccer.
- In Wimbledon, the grass used to be two inches long in earlier days but once a tennis player was bitten by a snake since then it is cut short.
- Sri Lanka’s Sanath Jayasurya has taken more wickets in ODIs than Australian bowling legend Shane Warne
- Fastest serve recorded in Tennis is 155 mph.
- Liverpool’s goalkeeper Simon Mignolet has a degree in politics and is capable of speaking 5 languages.
- In entire England’s football leagues comprising of 4 divisions only one team has a ‘J’ in it’s name that is Saint Johnstone.
- Chelsea’s crest has a lion on it while three Chelsea players, Eden Hazard, Gary Cahill and Fernando Torres have son named Leo.
- Barcelona Midfielder has 27 siblings. 17 Sisters and 10 Brothers.
- Tiger Woods is the youngest player to win the British Open.
– Jainam Jhaveri
Latest posts by BMS (see all)
- Can a SYBMS student change specialisation in TYBMS? - June 15, 2016
- Board Papers Not Leaked says Mumbai University. No Re-exam 🙂 - April 25, 2016
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? - March 4, 2016