An Interview with Mr. Mohnish Nagpal, Owner, Limespace Networks
By Saba Vakani, Correspondent, BMS.co.in
- Tell us something about yourself?
I study Business Management (BMS) at MMK College of Commerce and Economics, Bandra. I occasionally blog at sensonize.com, read online, follow tech, EDM and come onto social networks once in a while. Other than that, I own Limespace Networks and Bink Media.
- Tell us something about your company?
Limespace Networks is a 4 year old web hosting company which believes in providing quality solutions for the customers’ web hosting needs.
- How were you inspired to start this venture?
Daniel from Tmzhosting was an inspiration.
- How has been your BMS journey?
BMS journey has been amazing so far. I like the subjects, the teachers, and the course on whole. What I don’t like would be, lack of use of technology for studying. Using technology only doesn’t mean presentations on the projector. Could be way more.
- Whom do you admire as your role model? Why?
Would admire Steve Jobs. He was a real innovator.
- “Earning more & more is the motive behind any business.” Is it justifiable?
Don’t think so. Money will come once you are dedicated to providing customers with the best. And more money will come once you excel in it. Currently customers prefer Limespace over other companies because we excel in customer satisfaction. We make sure that the customer receives a reply within 15 minutes and his issues are resolved as soon as possible. That is what matters more over money.
- What message would you like to give to the BMS students and budding entrepreneurs?
Think different. Think big. Work hard. Don’t give up early. You might fail in the first few attempts, maybe more, but giving up would make you a failure, not trying.
- What qualities you see for apart from the required academic qualification while recruiting
I see work experience and how would the person benefit the company. I have never seen qualification. But a minimum B.com is preferred.
- Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
BMS.co.in is an amazing website! I use it a lot to refer for projects, notes and other updates.