The unpaid vendor can re-sell the goods—
1) without notice to the buyer if the goods are perishable goods and
2) With notice to the buyer of his intention to re-sell. If the goods are not perishable.
He can retain the profit resulting form such re-sale and claim damages from the original buyer for loss if any. But if he does not give notice to the buyer of his intention to re-sell the goods where necessary, he must pay back the surplus or profit to the original buyer and bear the loss, if any.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019