- Warranty of Quiet Possession: There is an implied warranty that the buyer shall have and enjoy quiet possession.
- Warranty against Encumbrances: There is an implied warranty that the goods shall be free from encumbrance or charges in favour of any third party not declared or known to the buyer before or at the time of contract.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019