UBMSFSI. 4 – Business Law – 50 lectures, 3 credit. Advertisement Business Law is a Semester 1 subject of FYBMS. Business Law subject will help to demonstrate BMS students an informed understanding of the law and social responsibility relevant to managing an organization domestically and internationally. Business Law helps...
Business Law is a subject in Semester 1 of FYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. Business Law subject aims to expose BMS students to the objects and broad framework of legislative enactments within which business operates. Business Law refers to the laws that apply to business entities like partnerships and...
Introduction: A strong legal system is the necessity of any society’s well being and it would be foolish of us to deny that! As BMS students we are a bunch of rebellious young adults who do everything but follow the rules and regulations set for us, in fact we...
Introduction: Law is a set of rules that govern the functioning of the specific area they deal with; similarly ‘Industrial Law’ deals with three very important factors of the industrial world the employers, employees and the government. They are the set of regulations that guide employers and trade unions...
1. Explain the need and Scope of Industrial Law 2. Explain the Role of National Safety Council 3. Maternity Benefit Act – Define, Object, Applicability, Obligations of Employers 4. Rules Governing Trade Union Sec 6 5. Political Fund 6. Immunity 7. Rights and Liabilities of Registered Trade Unions 8. ...
– Check out a great Inspirational Video to brighten your day “DREAM BIG AND ACHIEVE BIG” ! 🙂
Login or Register
- Black Book Project Topic Ideas For Marketing on
- How To Survive And Avoid ATKT BMS Exams? on
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019