Love is unconditional
Love is truth
Love is joy
Love is respectful
Love is freely given
Love is a free gift
Love is freedom
Love is compassionate, merciful, gracious
Love is amazing, awesome, glorious
Love is considering and honoring others… their whole being – identity, ideas, beliefs, feelings… Love understands.
Love is…listening, enlightenment, intimacy, romance, trust, peace, excitement, joy…
Love is… The Journey of knowing your truest self.
Love is … DIVINE!
Love is…really ALL there is!
Here we feature the best LOVE definitions by BMSites (not in any particular order):
1) Rahul Jaiswal – Love is Friendship.
2) Anita Yadav – Two swans alone in a silent pond.
3) Adhira Gakhar – Love is when one is attached to a person to such an extent that one can’t imagine his or her life without them. This is not only for love birds but also true for parents, siblings, friends etc.
4) Hemangi Misra – Love is not envying or being proud about the relationship. There is no showoff business and all you need to be is kind.
5) Harish Bhatia – Love is within us. Love is you and me.
6) Rajeesh Rajan – Love is blind with mental disease and no sense of humor 😉
7) Yatin Patil – Love is not suffering and being happy with yourself.
8) Dipyanti – Love is to forgive and forget.
9) Fatema L – Love is discovering yourself.
10) Rita R – Love is a journey to find your right partner.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019