What are you going to do on Valentine’s Day?
Gonna wear black or gonna spend the most romantic day of the year?
February 14th is considered to a day where you won’t go anywhere and hide yourself from the world. Every mode of communication in the world – mobile, facebook, newspapers, television etc. will feature only how is Valentine’s Day celebrated everywhere. So the best option to escape from all this fuss is SLEEP. Right? But there are other best ways to celebrate your valentine’s day even without a valentine:
– Bible says “Love others as you love yourself”. Love yourself in STYLE. Do online shopping and order your favorite pizzas and food.
– As a single person, pray and write letters to your future mate.
– Expect the worst and best to happen on this day.
– Invite your single friends at home and throw a party.
– Watch movies and have dinner with single friends.
– The most important person in your world who loves you is YOU. So celebrate with yourself.
– Do something good for someone who needs it on Valentine’s day by visiting an elderly relative/oldage homes, orphanages to boost your spirits.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019