- The meeting must have been convened by the proper authority. The proper authorities are:-
(i) Board of Directors:- General Meeting
(ii) Shareholders :- Extra ordinary General Meeting
(iii) The Company Law Board:- For AGM and EGM on petition from the directors or shareholders.
- Proper and adequate notice must have been served to all those entitled to attend the meeting.
- For a valid meeting the provision given in the Articles as to the quorum is to be followed.
- For a meeting to precede a ‘chairman’ is to be elected as per the provision of the Articles.
- Proper minutes of the meeting are to be kept by the proper authority.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019