- Duplicate share certificate will be issued provided it is proved that it is lost or destroyed.
- If the share certificate is mutilated or torn then the company may issue share certificate if such mutilated certificate is surrendered to the company.
[If the person is caught for doing fraud, the penalty is Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 and 6 months to 3 years of imprisonment]
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019