According to section 84(2) a company can issue or renew a duplicate certificate only on the happening of two cases.
- If it is proved that original certificate has been lost or destroyed, or
- Having been faced or mutilated or torn is surrendered to the company.
Section 84(4) makes necessary for the companies to apply or follow the rules prescribed by the government in regard to the following matters:-
- The way of issue of renewal of a certificate or issue of a duplicate thereof.
- The form of a certificate (original or duplicate or renewed)
- The matters to be entered in the register of members or the register or renewed or duplicate certificate.
- The form of such registers.
- The fee or charge on payment of which the terms and condition if any including terms and conditions as proof or evidence and indemnity and reimbursement for expenses incurred in connection with investing evidence on which a certificate may be renewed or duplicate thereof may be issued.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019