Internal failure costs:- There are the costs which are incurred because of defects in the product before its shipment to a customer.
– Scrap and rework.
– Downtime costs,
b) External Failure Costs:- There represent all costs incurred on defective products after it is deliberated to a customer.
– Investigating and solve problem
– Liability and penalties costs.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019