1) Tell us about yourself (your background, why did you join the internship programme, what motivated you to work with BMS.co.in)?
I am a BMS student studying at D.G.Ruparel College. I joined the internship programme as along with my college I wanted to do something productive, so that I could learn something more and useful. As a student, bms.co.in site helped me a lot especially during admissions and so I thought it would be great to work with BMS.co.in.
2) How was the experience of working as a “Social Media intern” at BMS.co.in? What are the key learnings?
It was one awesome experience of my life which taught me great deal of things which are important in the competitive world. My key learning is adapting new technology and new means and forms of market which is very important for a firm to be on top.
3) What do you mean by marketing? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better marketing skills in the internship programme.
According to me it is simply trying to sell something on internet in a very effective way and to the specific interested audience which helps marketing on a large scale. When I had a target to achieve more views on articles, I started selecting more of those articles which were related to either sports or to bms as I had more audience for such articles and presenting the articles in an attractive manner and on various social networking sites did the work.
4) What are the most important values you demonstrate as a Social Media intern of BMS.co.in?
Being socially active, dedicated towards work, adapting new ways of work, being comfortable with new work and learning new things.
5) What is the most difficult part of being a Social Media intern at BMS.co.in?
The difficult part of being a Social Media intern of BMS.co.in is that you have to be dedicated towards your work and constantly learn new things and keep in practice the old work, so that you remember what you have learned and excel in it.
6) What is your greatest strength and weakness as a Social media intern?
My strengths are quickly adapting work and coming up with innovative ideas.
My weakness is that I lack patience.
7) What are your favourite books?
Science fiction and amusing books.
8) Favourite films?
MI series, all marvel movies, comedy, science fiction and thriller.
9) Favourite Music?
The Script, Avicii, Green Day, Afrojack, Imagine Dragons, and Bollywood.
10) Give us 3 “Good to know” facts about you?
I am always ready for adapting new situations.
I do my work properly.
I am humble.
11) What next after the BMS.co.in internship programme?
Not decided yet.
12) What changes would you like to bring in the BMS.co.in internship programme?
I don’t think it requires any changes in it. It is just perfect.
13) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition? What is your message to the upcoming interns of BMS.co.in?
I have learned how to make and divide time for different works, managing it properly, giving your best and also a great deal of experience. My message to the new interns is that do your work with dedication and regularly, so that you never face a problem and excel in your work.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019