Tables and Figures – By the word Table, is meant tabulated data in the body of the project report as well as in the appendices. All other material used in the body of the project report and appendices such as charts, graphs, maps, photographs and diagrams may be designated as figures.
- A table or figure including caption should be accommodated within the prescribed margin limits and appear on the page following the page where their first reference is made.
- Tables and figures on half page or less in length may appear on the same page along with the text. However, they should be separated from the text both above and below by triple spacing.
- All tables and figures should be prepared on the same paper or material used for the preparation of the rest of the project report.
- For preparing captions, numerals, symbols or characters in the case of tables or figures, the Computer should be used.
- Two or more small tables or figures may be grouped if necessary in a single page.
- Whenever possible, the entire photograph(s) may be reproduced on a full sheet of photographic paper.
- Photographs, if any, should be included in the colour xerox form only. More than one photograph can be included in a page.
- Samples of any product, etc., if absolutely necessary may be attached evenly in a page and fixed/pasted suitably and should be treated as figures.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019