Your full Name- Drishti A Waghmare
College Name – Vivek college
Total Marks (out of 700) and percentage along with grade:-527 A grade 76℅
Rank in college/university (please mentioned rank along with the specialization)
First Rank ( finance specialization)
1) Tell us about yourself, your background, why did you choose to do BMS and what do you plan to do after BMS?
I am a person who never gives up and have the willingness to walk the extra mile to complete things , Maharatrian by birth, I felt it was the apt field to choose as BMS people are the jack of all, i’m gonna pursue MBA(finance).
2) Tell us about your college (your college experience, favorite memories, favorite faculties etc.)
Vivek college is a place where you would get better education comparatively,i had a great experience studying and involving myself in different activities,In terms of memories it is all created when you have friends who always support in your ups and downs another one when i became the General Secretary of college,Faculties BMS co-ordinator -Ranjeet Kaur Patel and Bushra ansari were the people who guided me and motivated throughout
3) Who in your life has influenced the most? Why?
My Mom influenced me alot,she is my role model.
Because she is the one who motivated me for every single thing related to study and other work.
4) Any comments on the revised BMS Syllabus?
A good step taken by university of mumbai by adding specialization subjects.
5) Tell us about your tips to study in TYBMS?
Do not study one subject for more than 2hrs .Study one practical and then theory subject accordingly .Undertstand the subject dont start mugging up the subject.Be calm and be positive.
6) How does it feel to be amongst the toppers?
It feels really good when you are the topper of the college specially when scores really matter ans the proud smile on the faces of your parents and professor makes you feel great.
7) Did you join any class? If yes/No, why?
Yes,Vipin Saboo Tutorials (VST) in malad west . I joined classes for practical subjects but along with that got to study Theory as well with economical fee structure compared to other classes.I joined the classes as have got good feedback from my seniors and it actually worked out, Vipin sir arranges regular test for theory as well as practical which helps students to know where they are lacking and he completes the portion before time which helps students to study and if doubt arises he is available 24/7 to solve our query .Prelims are conducted for each and every subject and we get a consolidated marksheet as to know how well we performed and what else we need to do to get good grades. He do motivate us before exams so that we dont get panic which help us to be calm when we are under pressure.The classes have helped me alot to get good grades.
8) Would you like to give any tips to your juniors so that they can prepare for TYBMS in the same way you did?
I would recommend them to join VST as it helps to know the subject well through the lectures and the practical example which we can connect to theoritical part.
9) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in the Indian education system? And even in BMS?
I would like to change the theory aspect of education system and would like to introduce practical exposure to the life of students so that they can develop their personality and stand apart.
BMS can be more of presentation so that students get confident enough and can develop their knowledge eventually.
10) Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
The website helps us to get the Updated information about whats going on around in BMS.
Latest posts by vipin0785 (see all)
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 - March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 - March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 - March 21, 2019