Do you often spend more time taking selfies? Do you find it very difficult to make it through a day without taking a selfie? Do you imagine everything you do as a selfie?
If the answers to the above is YES, then let us tell you that you are a selfie addict and it’s time to step back and evaluate your use of selfies.
Here are Top 5 Simple Helpful Tips To Beat Your Selfie Addiction:
1) Spend sometime with your offline friends or make new ones, volunteer somewhere and help others instead of spending whole time in making social connections on Facebook. This will make you use Facebook less and feel good engaging in a new activity.
2) Instead of posting a selfie, watch funny / comedy videos or pictures and share them. Laughing and sharing positive things can attract other happy people.
3) Post your successes or others’ success stories on Facebook instead of your selfies. Take a picture of the work you do / others do and post that instead.
4) Explore different visual apps like Photology, DayOne, Visual Diary and create a visual timeline to document your life and happenings.
5) Pay attention to people and things around you in everyday life and spend time doing activities with friends and family members like exercising, watching movies, traveling.
How selfies affect our life?
- According to mental health experts, Selfies could lead to mental health problems in future and cause a negative impact on your daily life.
- Posting photos on social networking sites just for likes is normal human nature but the emotional effects on individual varies as some are happy even with few likes whereas others expect many likes which will affect their thoughts and lose self-confidence.
- Selfie addiction can make the person feel nervous, hesitant and not happy with their lives leading to mental and emotional disturbances such as paranoia, jealousy, nitpicking and depression.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019