How to Fill MAH CET 2015 Application Form:
1. Fill your registration details.
2. Fill candidate type details.
3. Fill Home University and Reservation details.
4. Fill Qualification details.
5. Fill All India Exam details.
6. Selection of MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2015 date and city preferences.
7. Upload Scanned Images.
8. Pay Application Fee.
Instructions for Registered Candidates
1. Candidates who have already registered should login using their Application ID and password.
2. In case you forget your application ID and password, you can retrieve that by clicking on the link which reads ‘I can’t access my account?’
3. DTE advises the candidates not to disclose or share your password with anybody. DTE will not be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
MAH CET 2015 Application Procedure – Payment of Fee
The application fee has to be paid at any Axis Bank branch in cash through e-Challan as per schedule during working hours of the bank. The candidate can also pay the application fee online by Internet Payment, Credit/Debit Card for which the service charge will be applicable in addition to the application form processing fee.
The tentative application fee according to the categories is given in the following table.
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/foreign nationals/PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates||Rs. 1000|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories, [SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT (A), NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only.||Rs. 800|
Applications sent by Post/Courier etc., to ARCs/DTE office will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made. Applicants should note that no documents are required to be submitted at this stage.
The Candidate has to submit and confirm the Online Application Form for CET through candidate login by himself/herself from the place convenient to him/her.
Late registration facility is provided to those aspiring candidates who could not complete their MAH CET 2015 Application Form Procedure within the schedule. Such candidates need to apply through online mode only by paying additional late fee of Rs. 1000 through net banking or through Credit or Debit Cards.