Dr. Sharmila Ghuge is no-longer an unknown citizen of India. Born on 15th of May 1972, she is currently of 43 year old law professor.
1. Recently AIB Knockout Roast outraged many people all across and many of them raised their voices by filing a PIL (Public Interest Litigation) also.
2. One of them was Dr. Sharmila Ghughe who is also a professor at Jitendra Chauhan Law College.
3. She has spent the initial stages of her life at UK and then and acquired her degree in law and got her master’s degree from Aurangabad at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.
4. She has also been awarded the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy by Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
5. She filed PIL against AIB Knockout Roast in the Bombay High Court for using lewd, vulgar and indecent language. Her PIL has invoked Section 292, 294, and 295-A.
It is Dr. Sharmila amongst the few who rose up to raise the voice against this mal-event not to gain popularity or to earn any sort of incentive but to protect the society of drowning in the deep wells of ill-mannerism and vulgarity.
Latest posts by Shreya Karania (see all)
- The Journey Of A Successful BMS Content Writer Intern – Ms. Shreya Karania - March 30, 2015
- 7 Facts You Need To Definetly Know About Kayla Mueller - February 15, 2015
- Top 3 Latest News Pieces That Every Barcelona Fan Should Know About Its Favourite Team - February 15, 2015