Advertisement SUPPORT MEDIA Yellow pages advertising: It is often referred to as directional medium because the ads do not create awareness or demand for products & services; rather, once consumers have decided to buy the yellow pages they point them in the direction where their purchase can be made....
MISCELLANEOUS MEDIA Apart from traditional media, advertisers today have found numerous other mediums like: Trolleys at superstores. Trolleys at airports. Clowns/tall man, etc. Videogame ads. Parking lot ads. Bathroom ads. Place-based media.
SPECIALIST MEDIA: Media times, for the sake of more visibility, marketers attempts to use things like: T-shirt Caps Buttons Bags Bands Stickers To put their message on & distributes it among the general group of people. For example, Fanta, from the house of coca-cola company, distributed bands & buttons...
VEHICULAR MEDIA / TRANSPORT MEDIA: One of the most mobile mean of communication to the target audience by advertisers is the vehicular or the transit media. This refers to the painting or stickers posted on the vehicles with keep moving in the city or in an area of...
Advantages of advertisement on outdoor media: Outdoor media with the message put at the right places, can reach most of the production in a market with high frequency at very low cost per exposure. It is the one of the best mediums to be used for the announcement...
OUTDOOR MEDIA Outdoor advertising in India is mainly used by the marketers of consumer goods, govt. agencies, social & charitable organizations, hospital commercial houses, newspapers etc. for commercial purposes & the municipal authorities for civic purposes. Outdoor media includes: Posters Banners Hoardings Wall paintings Neon signs & displays...
Types of advertising media: 1 Broadcast media Television Radio Doordarshan Star TV network Sony entertainment television Zee TV Aaj tak MTV Vividh bharti FM (Radio mirchi, radio city, Red FM etc.) 2 Non-Broadcast media Cinema Video cassettes Audio cassettes Cable television ...
Meaning of media operation: Media operations refer to the follow-up actions & activates that are carried out by the media operation departments. Normally T.V., Radio & press are used as advertising media. Activities under media operations: Taking the approval of the client for media plan & the expenditure...
Media research organizations in India: Prominent organizations conducting M.R. in India are: Audit bureau of circulation (ABC) Indian market research bureau (IMRB) Market & research group (MARG) Market research advisory services (MRAS) Pathfinders India. Indian newspapers society (INS).
Importance/role/scope of media research: Importance/role/scope of M.R. are: Readers/views profile. Rating of programmes. Facilitates planning. Facilitates self-evaluation. Availability of data. Benefits to media planner. Benefits to research organizations. Determines charges.
Login or Register
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Explain MRP II – Manufacturing Resource Planning on
- Amazing ‘Amazon Kindle’ Images, Wallpapers, Photos For Pinterest, Instagram on
- Happy Hijari San 1436 SMS, WhatsApp Messages, Facebook Status, Quotes, Wishes, Wordings in Hindi, Urdu on
- List of 337 Management Institutes Accepting MAT 2014 Scores on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Become a Better Boss: 5 Habits Managers Should Avoid on
- A Career As A Fashion Designer – Profitable? on
- What is Job Stress for women? on
- Bhoomit Jain, Joshi Bedekar College on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019