Advertisement Opportunity. An opportunity may be defined as an attractive project idea, which an entrepreneur accepts as a basis for his investment decision. Good business ideas must be capable of being converted into feasible projects business. Opportunities need to be analyzed from various criteria like good market...
Motivation: Motivation refers to the way in which urges, drives, desires, aspirations, striving or needs direct control or explain the behavior of human beings.
Definiton of Sick SMEs Units: The definition of sickness in SMEs sector has been changing. The RBI has been instrumental in appointing different committees from time to time to look into issue of the sickness affecting the SMEs sector. Given below is the latest definition of sickness; A SME...
Definition of Business Plan: According to Pearce & Robinson, “ A business plan is a blueprint for building or expanding a business. It is a written document articulating what the business opportunity is, why the opportunity exists; what strategy , actions & resources are necessary to...
Introduction : Product Distribution Franchising in India is fast giving way to the development of Business Format Franchising, which first evolved in response to the growing services sector. Franchising is characterized by an ongoing business relationship between franchisors & franchises that covers the product, services & trademark...
Definition of Entrepreneurship- Musscleman & Jackson “Entrepreneurship is the investing and risking of time , money & efforts to start a business & make it successful.” Entrepreneurship may be defined in many ways, but the four key elements involved in it are; Innovation Risk taking Vision Organizing...
The term strategy is frequently used in retailing. For example, retailers talk about their merchandise strategy, promotion strategy, location strategy, and private-brand strategy. Retail strategy isn’t just another expression for retail management. Definition of Retail Market Strategy A retail strategy is a statement identifying- 1) The retailer’s target...
Meaning: Direct marketing means selling the product without any middlemen. Definition: According to the Direct marketing Association (DAM) ,” Direct marketing is an interactive marketing system that uses one or more advertising media to affect a measurable response and/ or transaction at any location.” Role of Direct...
Meaning of PR: By the integration of the two human elements like public & relations we get public relations. It is a profession that is a part and parcel of management function. Definition: According to Edward L Bernays, “public relations is the attempt by information, persuasion & adjustment to...
Definition of Advertising Agency: The American Association of advertising Agencies (AAAA), defines advertising agency as, “An independent business organization composed of creative & business minded people, who develop, prepare & place advertising in the advertising media for seller seeking to find customers for their goods &...
Login or Register
- Black Book Project Topic Ideas For Marketing on
- How To Survive And Avoid ATKT BMS Exams? on
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019