Tell us something about yourself:
- I strive hard to get what I want
- If I determine something, I don’t stop until I achieve it.
- I have good public relations skills.
- I always speak truth, nothing else but the truth.
- I have down-to-earth attitude.
5 good things about your college – S.M. Shetty college:
- They don’t judge people.
- Some faculty members are really good.
- Library is nice.
- Emmorzeal fest and Talent Hunt Competition are best.
- Freedom to bunk lol 😉
5 things you would like to change in BMS course:
- Definitely Mumbai university should not check BMS answer papers and set paper also.
- Presentation based passing
- Operation research paper should be optional.
- Students should be given the option of choosing the subjects they want in BMS.
- Six industrial visit every semester in BMS.
5 People who inspired you:
- Steve Jobs (Entrepreneur)
- Chetan Bhagat (Author)
- Varun Agarwal (Entrepreneur)
- Bryan Cranston (Actor)
- Sachin Bansal (Entrepreneur)
Does KTs/Marks really matter to a recruiter/interviewer?
Not even 1%. They look for –
- Good communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Practical skills
Eg- I was the Sponsorship HOD for Emmorzeal for 2 years, hence I had practical knowledge of dealing with clients and customers.
Message you would like to give to BMS students:
- Do practice Practical subjects like F.M, I.F, O.R
- Make notes of all imp questions given in college and study that during the university exam.
- Complete your paper and answer all the question in your exam that is the key to passing.
- If you get ATKT, don’t lose hope and give your paper for revaluation and photo copy and you will pass 99%.
- Do not be a nerd you must also take part in all activities in college.
Career prospects for BMS students:
BMS Students should explore jobs like:
- BDM business development manager
- Business support administrator
- HR consultancy also is good
- Business executive also