BMS Team had a chat with Oves I. Kapadia who is a BMS graduate and is currently working in NetCORE Solutions as Associate – Client Services.
1) What would you wish to change in Indian education system?
I would suggest Indian education to be cost-effective rather than expensive because poor people in our country also have right to education and become doctor, engineer or MBA whatever they want as per their choice.
2) What is the mantra for a successful life?
One mantra of Thomas Edison (Inventor of Bulb) said he tried 2000 times how not to make a bulb. After attempting multiple times he succeeded in his invention. So everyone should think there is no failure word in daily life. Work smart alongwith hard work and dedication towards the goal then everything is in our hands.
One mantra I would like to convey is “be optimistic in your approach and learn something new everyday. Success will follow you automatically”.
3) What do you expect from youth?
I expect from the youth of this generation is to concentrate on communication and be confident in your approach. Try to focus on practical things and life rather than being in dreams.
4) Should we follow our passion / follow what others think?
Obviously we should follow our passion rather than following someone because it is zeal and interest which creates motivation in our life which in turn gives a successful life.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019