Job Analysis is a process of collecting information about a job. The process of job analysis results into two sets of data.
- Job Description
- Job Specification
As a result Job analysis involves the following steps in a logical order.
Steps of Job Analysis
- Collecting and recording job information
- Checking the job information for accuracy
- Writing job description based on information collected to determine the skills, knowledge, abilities and activities required
- Updating and upgrading this information
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019