ST. XAVIER’S COLLEGE, MUMBAI
F.Y.B.M.S. ADMISSIONS : 2011 – 2012
CUT OFF SCORE
(CET + STD XII% + INTERVIEW)
FIRST MERIT LIST
RESERVE SC : 47.08 ST : 46.58 NT : 34.73 OBC : 50.37
SPECIAL SC – 67.43
FIRST WAIT LIST
RESERVE SC : 38.43 ST : 37.43 OBC : 45.47 SPECIAL SC 63.60
FIRST MERIT LIST
Candidates whose names appear on the FIRST MERIT LIST are offered admission. Those accepting the offer of admission are required to :
1) Fill in the COLLEGE ADMISSION FORM available in the Seminar Room (next to the Hall) (please bring a passport size photograph to be affixed on the admission form)
2) Submit the duly filled in form and your Class XII Original Marksheet with two attested copies for verification to the office staff in the Seminar Room.
3) Submit the Provisional Eligibility Application Form (along with attested Xerox copy of Class XII Marksheet ) for students from other than the Maharashtra State (HSC) Board.
*FEES & DEPOSITS :
F.Y.B.M.S. Fees Rs.18,285/-
For Candidates passing Class XII from Other Boards, Eligibility & Verification Fees – Rs.720/-
Backward Class Candidates will be exempted from certain fees subject to submission of necessary documents for claiming fee exemption benefit.
To pay FEES by Tuesday , 21st June and on Wednesday, 22nd June between 10.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. in the College Hall, after which the offer of admission will be withdrawn. Fees may be paid in Cash or Pay Order / Demand Draft drawn in favour of “St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai” for the specified amount.
Kindly note that confirmation of admission is subject to VERIFICATION of Original Documents
Orientation Programme :– There will be an Orientation Programme (Compulsory) for all students accompanied by a parent in the College Hall at 11.00 a.m. on Monday, 27th June, 2011 for FYBMS.
Photograph for ID Cards :- For students ID cards, you are required to present yourself in the Seminar Room with your fee receipt to click photograph on the digital camera on the day of your orientation from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. or from 1.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019