GE matrix is also called “Stoplight” strategy matrix because the three zones are like green, yellow and red of traffic lights.
1) Green indicates invest/expand – if the product falls in green zone, the business strength is strong and industry is at least medium in attractiveness, the strategic decision should be to expand, to invest and to grow.
2) Yellow indicates select/earn – if the product falls in yellow zone, the business strength is low but industry attractiveness is high, it needs caution and managerial discretion for making the strategic choice
3) Red indicates harvest/divest – if the product falls in the red zone, the business strength is average or weak and attractiveness is also low or medium, the appropriate strategy should be divestment.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019