Role of Today’s HR Managers
- Humanitarian Role: Reminding moral and ethical obligations to employees
- Counselor: Consultations to employees about marital, health, mental, physical and career problems.
- Mediator: Playing the role of a peacemaker during disputes, conflicts between individuals and groups and management.
- Spokesman: To represent of the company because he has better overall picture of his company’s operations.
- Problem Solver: Solving problems of overall human resource management and long-term organizational planning.
- Change Agent: Introducing and implementing institutional changes and installing organizational development programs
- Management of Manpower Resources: Broadly concerned with leadership both in the group and individual relationships and labor-management relations.